Monday, June 6, 2011
Friday, March 11, 2011
The first full length movie trailer of Super 8 is now online, watch it below:
Can't wait to see the movie Super 8, it's gonna be awesome!
Saturday, March 5, 2011
We've got our hands on a first preview clip of J.J. Abrams' Super 8 movie:
Super 8 - Productioon value
Super 8 - I think you're in danger!
Super 8 - Train crash
Super 8 - Joe is missing
Will you go watch the movie Super 8 when it comes out in theaters?
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
You may watch below a new TV spot of Super 8:
Are you impatient to see J.J. Abrams' Super 8?
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
A new movie trailer of Super 8 will be shown during the Superbowl 2011. You will be able to watch this Superbowl trailer of Super 8 here as soon as it is available online.
I think it will be a full length Super 8 trailer. So get ready for the Superbowl trailer of Super 8:it will be air on February 6, 2011.
Update - The Super bowl trailer of Super 8 is now online:
Super 8 Super Bowl
"The movie Super 8 set in Ohio in 1979 and introduces a troupe of six youngsters who are using a Super 8 camera to make their own zombie movie. One fateful night, their project takes them to a lonely stretch of rural railroad tracks and, as the camera rolls, calamity strikes — a truck collides with an oncoming locomotive and a hellacious derailment fills the night with screaming metal and raining fire. Then something emerges from the wreckage, something decidedly inhuman."
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Clips showing the behind the scenes of Super 8 have surfaced online via youtube:
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
The movie trailer of Super 8 is now available online and in HD:
This trailer of Super 8 is even more teasing in high def. So do you have a better idea of what's inside that by now?
Here below a few official movie posters of Super 8:
(Click on a poster to enlarge.)
Director J.J. Abrams definitely knows to create buzz around his films: the movie Super 8 is set to obsess movie fans for a while!
Thursday, May 6, 2010
A description of the upcoming trailer of Super 8, the new mysterious project of JJ Abrams and Steven Spielberg, has leaked online early:
- Green MPAA screen followed by the Paramount Pictures logo. No Bad Robot at the header.
- a train loaded with lots of cargo rushes by the screen
The U.S. Air Force Closed A Section of AREA 51."
- railroad crossing light blinking and ringing as the camera pans up we see some sort of light moving in the background.
To A Secure Facility In Ohio."
- the light is no UFO but actually the headlights of a yellow 1970’s truck, which skids in a 180 degree motion, and suddenly pulls onto the tracks.
- point of view of the truck heading into the light.
- Black screen and white text:
- the truck explodes as it hits the train.
- the cargo is heading towards the car explosion - BAM. It is wrecked, thrown from the tracks like a wild snake. The flaming metal body flipping towards the camera. Cars flying through the air. It is INTENSE.
-Another black screen and text:
- Scrap metal around, at least one car remains intact.
- Black screen, white text:
- Some sparks.
- Black screen, white text:
- We pull up on one of the train cars with a US Airforce logo. The wheel on the door begins to spin out of control as we pull in closer. The wall of the door begins to bend like some huge force is punching it from the inside.
- Cut to one second of a close up of an 8mm camera lens.
- Cut to black. White text:
- End credits:
PRoduced By Steve Spielberg JJ Abrams Bryan Burk
Written and Directed by JJ Abrams
This description of the trailer of Super 8 is quite interesting. I can't miss that, have to see it on the big screen in a theater. Any idea what's inside the cargo train?
From the online rumor, this is just a teaser trailer and we may expect the film to be released in Summer 2010.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
The web is abuzz with Super 8, an upcoming top-secret and mysterious project involving JJ Abrams and Steven Spielberg. Not much is known so far. All we know is that a movie trailer of Super 8 will be shown in front of Iron Man 2 which is released this week the USA.
Some are speculating that it's maybe a sequel or a prequel to Cloverfield. But that's not JJ Abrams denied any link, it's a brand new project:
I find amazing that JJ Abrams and the studios have been able to keep everything under wrap until the last week.
Well, one more reason to go watch Iron Man 2! I definitely want to see this trailer of Super 8!